Moving is a big deal. We know that better than anyone - which is why we want you to be as prepared as possible. Below is some info that we hope will answer the bulk of your questions. Have a few more? No problem. Contact us
to set up a time to chat or tour.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO PAY IN ADDITION TO RENT?
To reserve your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $55.00 per person
- Administration fee: $150
- Refundable security deposit: $500
- Ask us about our alternative to traditional security deposits with our partner, Jetty
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $0
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $250
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $0
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $450
- Monthly Pet Rent: $65
Additional fees you are anticipate are:
- Gate card: $30
- All rent and fees are subject to the required City of Tempe’s sales tax of 1.8%
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $100,000 is also required prior to picking up your keys. You’re welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider, or work through our preferred provider. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo.
- Reserved parking spot: $27.49/mo
WHAT UTILITIES ARE COVERED?
Residents are responsible for all utilities.
ARE YOU OPEN ON WEEKENDS?
We are currently open from 10am-5pm on Saturday and closed on Sunday.
WHAT ARE YOUR OFFICE HOURS DURING THE WEEK?
We’re available Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
Frank Elementary School
Tempe Union High
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PRIVATE SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
South Valley Prep and Arts
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
3 months is the minimum lease term we offer.
WHAT IS THE LONGEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
The maximum lease term we offer is 12 months.
DOES EVERY APARTMENT HAVE AN IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER? IF NOT, WHAT IS THE LAUNDRY SETUP?
Every apartment home comes equipped with a full-size washer and dryer inside the apartment home. We are unable to remove them if you choose to bring your own washer and dryer.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR CABLE AND INTERNET?
Cox Quick Connect is the preferred provider at our community. Your apartment home will come with the modem pre-installed. If you're a new customer to Cox, your first month will be free along with installation.
IS PARKING INCLUDED?
All covered spaces are reserved parking spaces and are available for $27.49/mo. All uncovered spaces are available on a first come, first served basis at no cost. We are unable to accommodate trailers, RV's, or off-road vehicles.
IS THERE A CREDIT CHECK? WHAT IF I HAVE A BANKRUPTCY?
Your credit is run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. Bankruptcies are evaluated on a case by case basis.
Ready to get started? Click here to apply.